Welcome to Okanagan Holiday Suites
Located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, one of Canada’s most stunning natural landscapes, you will discover year-round holiday adventures during your stay at Okanagan Holiday Suites. Lake Country is desired as a worldside resort destination and with its four season recreational opportunities, it’s a great place to share with your family.
This area offers something to do twelve months of the year and our central location provides easy access to the Valley’s outdoor recreation and the many attractions, including wineries, orchards, golf courses, hiking trails, shopping, art galleries and fine restaurants
Okanagan Holiday Suites provide you with the perfect jumping-off point to explore the area. You are only minutes away from …
- Kelowna International Airport– a 10 minute drive and a one hour flight from Edmonton or Calgary.
- Downtown Kelowna– 15 minute drive.
- World-class golf courses including Predator Ridge, Black Mountain, Gallaghar’s Canyon, Harvest, The Rise, The Quail, The Bear and Aspen Grove.
- Wineries– Lake Country is home to award-winning Grey Monk Estate Winery and Arrowleaf Cellars. Other wineries in surrounding areas include Summerhill, Cedar Creek, Mission Hill and Quail’s Gate.
- Big White and Silver Star Ski Resorts– just a short drive.
- Turtle Bay Marina– 2 minutes away